Dear Guests, our Village Gastro Program starts in the evening from 17:30 from your accomodation place.
The farm is around 25 km from Murter – Betina.
Our trip is organised by taxi. The retour taxi costs are around 65-75 HRK/person, depends about the number of people.
Booking and more info: +385 98 969 3593 (Adrienn),
or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tasting the home made drinks and food, as the :
- brandies: grappa, travarica
- liqueurs from cherry, quince, walnut
- white wine, red wine
- for the children soft drinks
Tasting the home made food, as the:
- smoked dalmatian ham
- olive oil
- home baked bread
All drinks and foods made from the natural and bio production.
For the main course they will bake on the open fire a small pig or make some “peka” from chicken, lamb or veal or some mixed meat. Before the program you have to choose some solution.
In the price you can taste everything, all inclusive (all you can eat and drink)
- for adults, and children older than 15 years is 230 HRK/person
- for the children up to 15 years old is 115 HRK/child
If you enjoyed the drinks you can buy:
- 0,75 lit grappa (grape, loza) – 40 HRK in glass bottle, or 1liter in plastic bottle
- 0,75lit travarica (with medical herbs) – 50 HRK in glass bottle, or 1liter in plastic bottle
- 0,75lit visnja (cherry) – 70 HRK in glass bottle, or 1liter in plastic bottle
- 0,75lit quince (dunja) – 70 HRK in glass bottle, or 1liter in plastic bottle
- 0,75lit walnut (orah) – 70 HRK in glass bottle, or 1liter in plastic bottle
- 1 lit white and red wine – 25 HRK
- olives 0,75 kg – 35 HRK
- 1 lit olive oil – 100 HRK
- Cherry or Fig Jam – 25 HRK/ 210 gramm
- Cherry or Fig Jam – 40 HRK/ 450 gramm
Booking and more info about the program:
please call Adrienn +385 98 969 3593, or send an e-mail: email@example.com