Our Village Gastro Program starts in the evening at 17:30 from your accomodation place, the farm is around 25 km from Murter – Betina.
Taxi services are involved in the transer to our location. Return transfer costs cca. 65-75 HRK/person, depending on the number of guests.
Booking and more info:
+385 98 969 3593 (Adrienn)
Tasting home made drinks and food, like:
- brandies: grappa, travarica
- liqueurs from cherry, quince, walnut
- white wine, red wine
- soft drinks for children
Tasting the home made food, as:
- smoked dalmatian ham
- olive oil
- home baked bread
All drinks and foods are made from natural and bio feedstock.
As main course they fry a small pig on open fire or make some “peka” from chicken, lamb or veal or some mixed meat. Before the program you should select your preferences.
You can taste everything, all inclusive (all you can eat and drink)
- adults, and children older than 15 years – 230 HRK/person
- children up to 15 years old – 115 HRK/child
If you enjoyed the drinks you can buy:
- 0,75 lit grappa (grape, loza) – 40 HRK in glass bottle, or 1liter in plastic bottle
- 0,75lit travarica (with medical herbs) – 50 HRK in glass bottle, or 1liter in plastic bottle
- 0,75lit visnja (cherry) – 70 HRK in glass bottle, or 1liter in plastic bottle
- 0,75lit quince (dunja) – 70 HRK in glass bottle, or 1liter in plastic bottle
- 0,75lit walnut (orah) – 70 HRK in glass bottle, or 1liter in plastic bottle
- 1 lit white and red wine – 25 HRK
- olives 0,75 kg – 35 HRK
- 1 lit olive oil – 100 HRK
- Cherry or Fig Jam – 25 HRK/ 210 gramm
- Cherry or Fig Jam – 40 HRK/ 450 gramm
For booking and more infos about the program please call Adrienn +385 98 969 3593, or send an e-mail: email@example.com